The Collège Jean Moulin, as seen today, was built in 1862, on the former site of a monastery of the religious order of Minims, established in Lyon around 1555.
It is located in a quiet, leafy part of the 5th district of Lyon, on a hill overlooking the city in the centre of the Fourvière quarter on the founding ruins of Lugdunum. The school is in the Place des Minimes, the more recent name of the Place de la Croix de Colle, originally named after the cross that can still be seen in the middle of the square. This cross stands over the Chemin Neuf leading up from the St Jean quarter, which then turns into the Rue des Farges.
Lyon public transport journey planner (tcl.fr)