Become a sponsor to support and promote...light !
Become a stakeholder in an internationally-renowned festival, one of the biggest cultural events in France
- Participate in the cultural life of the City of Lyon
- Make your mark in the local area
- Build a partnership based on trust with the City of Lyon
- Support creativity and the talented artists of today and tomorrow
Become a sponsor to promote and develop your company's work
Promote your company's image by working side by side with the City of Lyon on a world-famous event
- Join a network of economic stakeholders
- Unite your employees around a a popular event and a common goal
- As a sponsor, receive a 60% tax rebate on your donation, up to 0.5% (5€ for every thousand) of your turnover. The benefits on offer are limited to 25% of the amount donated
Choosing to join the Festival of Lights and work alongside the City of Lyon means benefits in the area of :
All year round
- Invitations to all events organised by the City of Lyon (private viewings, sport, culture, heritage etc.)
- Social events for partners, organised twice a year by the City of Lyon Mission Mécénat.
In the run-up to the Festival of Lights
- A sneak preview of the installations at the Festival of Lights (October or November)
- Meet the teams and artists working on the Festival of Lights at the sneak preview evening
During the Festival of Lights
- A social event with an exclusive preview of the installations on show at the Festival of Lights
- A closing event for the Festival of Lights where the France 3 Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes/Ville de Lyon Trophy of Lights will be awarded
- Sponsor an artwork.
Each sponsor company makes a contribution that enables an artist to create their work. The name of the company will be associated with that piece for the duration of the festival.
- Directly sponsor an artist or an installation, chosen from a catalogue of artistic projects.
- Talk to the artists and production teams involved in the Festival of Lights.
- Vote for the winner of the France 3 Trophy of Lights.
- Off-line communication
Many different forms of communication will be used to inform spectators throughout the Festival. Partners' logos and names will be included on the various media.
- Digital communication
An ever-growing range of digital communication is being rolled out during the Festival to ensure spectators have easy access to information.
Logo or company name displayed on the Festival of Lights website – www.fetedeslumieres.lyon.fr – and on the teaser and retrospective videos produced for the Festival of Lights
- Communication pack
A communication pack will be provided, allowing you to use the 8 December brand and certain elements of the Festival communication for co-branding with the City of Lyon.
Find out more
To discover all the projects you can support via the City of Lyon Mission Mécénat scheme, please go to the website: La mission mécénat | Ville de Lyon
The idea behind this catalogue is to support and expand projects already underway in sport, culture, and events, by widening the sponsors’ and patrons’ involvement to encompass new areas such as heritage preservation, solidarity and social inclusion, and even creating green spaces and preserving biodiversity.
Come and support projects that bring people together for the good of society.